Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Late Journal Entry #6

The reading about the villages didn't intrest me that much. I fell asleep twice trying to read this but I finally got through it. I couldnt post this yesterday because of the computer and the internet. I forgot about pencil and paper so please forgive me. Well anyway, the reading didn't apply to my subject but it was kinda intresting the way the villages tried to stop the disaster. One village was praying so hard and so much for the tsunami to not take anything more from their village. The story with Kaguyak actually had Sally in it and that was a cool fact to know someone that was in that specific historical event. The reading kinda made me want to be in their shoes so I could understand the pain and fear they felt at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment